Articles in travel
Tourism, diestinations and lot of natural resorts in Cambodia series
After more than a decade of spectacular growth, how can the tourism industry in Cambodia respond to the more demanding market conditions now faced by holiday destinations worldwide? In common with all periods of adversity, the current situation also presents opportunities for those willing and able to respond to the challenges ahead.
Tourism has played an important role in the development of Cambodia. It has brought employment, improvements in infrastructure, training and general education and living standards for many people, and raised the international profile of Cambodia. Its growth has helped diversify economic activity, and broaden the base of foreign earnings, currently dominated by the garment industry.
News in travel
Human rights groups have described a deal to send asylum seekers from Australia's offshore detention centres to Cambodia as shameful. Immigration Minister Scott Morrison will travel to Phnom Penh to sign the deal tomorrow. The minister is not releasing ... catched
Melanie is part of a group of Newcastle University nursing students committing to raising funds and supplies for remote communities, and will travel to Cambodia in January for a three-week trip. Here, the students will be delivering free health care to ... catched
Take a 12-day Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights cruise and enjoy a degustation dinner designed by chef Luke Nguyen. Embark on a seven-night lower Mekong cruise to Siem Reap aboard the AmaLotus. Take a 12-day Vietnam and Cambodia Highlights ... catched
- Cambodia impresses with passion and commitment at Travel Mart
- China-invested Apsara Air to launch flights in Cambodia
- China-invested airlines to launch flights in Cambodia
- Opening new flight paths between Seychelles and Asia - air service agreement ...
- Shandong Airlines to Fly Direct to Cambodia
- China launches airlines in Cambodia and Nepal, as it progressively shifts the ... - CAPA
- A food tour of Cambodia: readers' travel writing competition