Articles in sports
The Cambodia national football team is the national team of Cambodia and is controlled by the Cambodian Football Federation.
It was known as the Khmer Republic national football team from 1970 to 1975. It finished fourth in the 1972 Asian Cup, but currently is one of the weakest teams in the world and did not even attempt qualifying for the 2006 World Cup.
The team was founded in 1933 and joined FIFA's ranks in 1953.
Cambodia is a great country for baseball, weather stay about 70-90F degree year round. Baseball has recently been introduced to Cambodians the very first in late of November 2002 by Joe Cook, since then it becomes the most loving sport's in the country.
News in sports
CLEVELAND HIGH SCHOOL students from Melissa Adams' sports marketing class and Athena Davis' AP Holocaust literature class teamed up to organize and market the Run For Cover 5K to benefit People for Care and Learning's Build a City project. catched
Cambodia today started to build a new stadium on 85 hectares of land at the outskirts of northern Phnom Penh while the kingdom is planning to host regional SEA (Southeast... catched
Cambodian children sleep on a street sidewalk in front of a casino and hotel in Phnom Penh on August 10, 2012. Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on August 10 said the construction of a spate of border casinos was part of a secret strategy to protect the ... catched
- Australian Rules Football Takes Flight in Cambodia
- China remembers Thatcher and inks new strategic partnership with Cambodia
- Cambodia's football betting Mecca fuels rise in match-fixing scandals
- Flag football game helps build city in Cambodia - WRCB
- Philippine Azkals trash Cambodia Angkor Warriors, 8-0
- Azkals outclass Cambodia, 8-0
- In Photos: Azkals vs Cambodia